SIZE ADAPTABLE COMFORT AND CONTROL.
Built with our adaptive MainFrame chassis, the District boot recognizes the anatomical contours of your foot for a truly customized fit. Constructed with our exclusive Stage 2 high grade foam to create a perfect balance of comfort, adjustability, and durability. Designed for riders looking for solid support with the option to fit multiple sizes. Your feet will thank you.
1) RONIX SHELL LAST - Exclusively designed for wake
2) MID-HEIGHT SKELETON - Adaptable fit designed for walkable, closed-toe and open-toe boots
3) TOE CAP - Full size-range (US 4 - US 14.5); open-toe and closed-toe
4) BASEPLATE - Baseless design for maximum board feel
5) SHOCK PAD - Impact absorbing and board protecting